Jungle Rally VIP
Adrenaline-seeking adventurer aboard an all-terrain BUGGY
This tour is for the adrenaline-seeking adventurer aboard a 1-2 passenger all-terrain BUGGY. Starting at an organic farm near the coast, the journey crosses the authentic Dominican countryside, enjoying breathtaking views. Accompanied by bilingual guides you will: cross-rivers, climb mountains, have fun on muddy roads, and visit large coconut groves and cocoa plantations. Halfway through, visit photogenic swings at the top of the mountain for unforgettable photos and a 360-degree view of much of the island’s east coast. The adventure continues until you reach Playa Limón, one of the best beaches in the country, where you can swim at the mouth of the river and enjoy the waves in the Atlantic.
Why choose us:
SMALL tours of maximum 10 people per trip.
- No other tour is this small and personal.
- Guides connect with EVERY client and make sure the experience is unique and unforgettable.
- Includes access to a private estate with views that hardly anyone can appreciate.
- The tour does not intersect with other groups or crowds.
- Includes visit to a virgin beach without commercial developments.
Departure is approximately between 7:30am – 8:00am
– Transportation from hotel or lodging to ecological farm
– Welcome, instruction and delivery of equipment and departure to the mountain
– Route to Loma Linda Mountain
– Visit and rest at the top and swings
– Descent to the beach through coconut trees and cocoa plantation
– Swim at the mouth of the river and Playa Limón
– Return to the farm to enjoy fresh coconut water and open showers 12:30PM – Transportation to hotel or lodging
Excursion guaranteed from 6 persons
Select the date of your trip
Included in the excursion
- Transportation to and from hotel
- All-terrain shared buggy
- Access to the top of Montaña Loma Linda and its swings
- Safety instruction on the route and the area
- Visit to the mountain, mouth of the river and Playa Limón
- Non-alcoholic drinks and fresh coconut water
- Bilingual guides
Duration: 3 hours
What to bring
- Swimsuit, beach towel, sun glasses
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Camera or video camera
- Spending money for souvenirs